Experience the Power of North Shore REALTORS®
At North Shore REALTORS®, we pride ourselves on the strength of our membership. Being a member of NSR means being part of something bigger. We believe in building community – one that extends beyond our offices.
Our goal is to represent real estate across diverse interests, and across the North Shore of Massachusetts.
We are happy to discuss our association and share the benefits of membership.
Contact us or fill out the appropriate membership application below.
- Join NSR today and take advantage of the local, state and national member benefits supporting your business.
- Enroll in meaningful professional development programs to expand your skillset.
- Hold membership in the community where you do business.
- Ensure you have a voice in political issues that are shaping our industry.
- Be recognized as an ethical, skilled real estate professional.
- Grow your local network and share your knowledge with colleagues.
- Contribute your expertise through Work Groups, Task Forces, & Committees.
- Gain access to valuable tools that will make you more informed and efficient.
- Request information online or download the application and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply and become a part of a powerful real estate network.
- Expand your network by joining the leading real estate forum on the North Shore.
- Gain visibility with our online directory.
- Be a recognized provider of services to the real estate community.
- Get your name in front of the region’s best real estate professionals through committee and classroom involvement.
- Request information online or download the application and benefit information and return to us at email@example.com.
Become a REALTOR® Member
Individuals (salespersons or agents) who are sole proprietors, partners, corporate officers, or branch office managers and are engaged actively in the real estate profession and maintain or are associated with an established REALTOR® office in Massachusetts or a nearby state are eligible to become REALTOR® members.
Become a Designated REALTOR® Member
Each firm (or office in the case of firms with multiple office locations) needs to identify one REALTOR® member that will be responsible for all duties and obligations of Membership including the obligation to arbitrate and the payment of association dues. The "Designated REALTOR®" must be a sole proprietor, partner, corporate officer, or branch office manager acting on behalf of the firm's principal(s) and must meet all other qualifications for REALTOR® Membership. Refer to the DR Dues and Responsibilities sheet for a brief summary of Designated REALTOR® obligations.