Experience the Power of North Shore REALTORS®
September 2nd at 3:23pm.
At North Shore REALTORS®, we pride ourselves on the strength of our membership. Being a member of NSR means being part of something bigger. We believe in building community – one that extends beyond our offices.
Our goal is to represent real estate across diverse interests, and across the North Shore of Massachusetts.
Contact us at (978) 232-9410 or fill out the appropriate membership application below to become a member today.
NSR membership is designed from the ground up to support you in your business, augmenting the amazing benefits you get from your office.
- NSR offers FREE CE courses to members
- Network and build relationships with over 1300 agents that work in the North Shore area of Massachusetts
- Be involved directly with the North Shore communities through volunteerism
- Join passionate REALTORS® across the North Shore in advocating for local zoning laws that protect private property rights and promote homeownership opportunities for all
- Present yourself as a professional real estate agent upholding the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Contribute your expertise through working with others on a committee
- Gain access to valuable resources and tools that will make you more informed and efficient in your business
- Download an application here and return it to email@example.com
Expand and cultivate your network to positively impact your bottom line. Whether it is developing relationships with real estate professionals, implementing an innovative marketing strategy, or simply getting to know other service providers, NSR is here to help.
- Build a REALTOR® network to nourish and grow your contact sphere
- Stay informed about key industry issues
- Be recognized for your community involvement, committee work, or even as Affiliate of the Year
- Listed in 'Find a Professional' section of the website and Affiliate directory in our annual magazine
- Keep your brand top of mind for over 1300 REALTORS®
- Discounts of up to 30% on all NSR events, sponsorships, and advertising opportunities
- Promote your upcoming events through the NSR calendar
- Publish featured articles on northshorerealtors.com
- Rent the NSR classroom at no charge
- Download Affiliate benefit information and the application here. Return to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (978) 232-9414.
DESIGNATED REALTOR® MEMBERS
Every firm must designate in writing one principal REALTOR® member who shall be responsible for all duties and obligations of membership including payment of association dues and the obligation to arbitrate. A “principal” includes sole proprietors, partners in partnerships, officers and majority
shareholders in corporations, and office and branch managers acting on behalf of a principal(s). Refer to the DR Dues Formula and DR Responsibilities for a brief summary of Designated REALTOR® obligations.
- Enjoy all REALTOR® Benefits and more
- Allows agents in your office to be primary members with NSR
- If you are looking to join a REALTOR® Assocation for the first time, please contact CEO Patrick Maguire at email@example.com or (978) 232-9410 for more information