2021 October Event
A NIGHT OUT
Its been too long... lets have a night out!
In person on October 21 - Danversport, Danvers - 5pm-9pm
- NSR Members: $49
- Non-Members: $59
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- We look back on a year of record community giving, celebrating diverse voices, on the pulse of local politics, a continued legacy of RPAC investment, and other important updates about your association!
- Rookie of the Year
- Affiliate of the Year
- Outstanding NSR Service Award
- Homeownership Advocate Award
- Good Neighbor Award
Could it be you? A member of your office? Come cheer on our winners!
Dinner & Social Hour
- Plated dinner
- Your choice of Chicken Piccata or Prime Rib (other meals available for dietary restrictions)
Installation of Officers & Directors
Its your opportunity to vote and welcome your 2022 Officers & Directors!
Proposed NSR 2022 Board of Directors
- Karen Hanson, President (elected 2020)
- Eileen Duff, President-Elect
- Adeline Matton, Secretary
- Henry Pizzo, Treasurer
- Timothy Shea, Immediate Past President
- Local Directors
- Chris Martin (2-year term)
- Nicole Sargent (elected 2020, completing 2-year term)
- Linda Turcotte (elected 2020, completing 2-year term)
Local Directors Appointed by 2022 President
- Natasha Boye
- Eileen Jonah
- Amy Wallick
Thank to all our Sponsors
Hale Design Build Corporation - Fidelity National Title - Realtor.com® - Simple Title Closing & Escrow
COVID POLICY: NSR is following current CDC guidance for all upcoming in-person classes and meetings. To maximize protection from the Delta variant and because Essex County is an area of high transmission, a mask should be worn at all times inside the facility when not actively eating or drinking. Refusal to wear a mask will result in immediate ejection from the event.