- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- OCTOBINAR: All 3 Friday Morning Webinars in October
- Webinar: RE Brokerage Professional Ethics in Res. & Com. RE Brokerage - RE33RC11
- "REALTOR" Fiesta! - 2016 NSAR Annual Meeting & Awards
- Webinar: Lead Paint - Residential Sales & Rentals (RE20R01)
- Foreclosures Rising; Loan Modifications Efforts Necessary
- Folly Hill Condo/Apartment Potential Development in Beverly
- Attention REALTORS® - Home Energy Scoring Bill Hangs in Balance
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The August 2016 Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click the link on the right for the report.
Attention REALTORS®- Home energy Scorng Bill Hangs in Balance Energy scoring still on the table. Please act now!
Massachusetts Senate Set to Vote on Bill that would be Harmful to Commonwealth's Housing The Massachusetts Association of Realtors® (MAR) formally opposes several sections of Senate Bill S.2372, An Act to promote energy diversity. As drafted, the bill would be extremely harmful to the Massachusetts housing market and would disproportionately hurt low- and moderate-income homeowners. The Massachusetts Senate is scheduled to vote on S.2372 this Thursday.
Connect with the NSAR
Connect with MAR, NAR, and MLS Pin
Information on Business Email Compromise from the FBI
Cyber Fraud and the Real Estate Professional
Risk Management: Computer Security & Privacy Protection
Economic Update- Dr.Lawrence Yun