- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- Webinar - Leisure Homes, Second Homes, & Age Restricted Housing (RE55R06)
- MLS PIN - CMAs & Market Reports
- MLS PIN - Moving Forward: Listing Management, Public Records, & More Tools
- Webinar - Real Estate Brokerage Professional Ethics for Res. & Com. RE Brokerage (RE33RC11)
- Durham Road, Beverly Housing Plan
- Development of Former Peabody Tannery
- Historic Danvers Albion F. Welch House Demolished
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The August 2015 Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click the link on the right for the report.
NSAR Event to Showcase NAR Economist and "Flipping Boston" Star Guest presenter Lawrence Yun, NAR’s Chief Economist, will be speaking at this year’s Annual Meeting and Dave Seymour co-star of A&E’s "Flipping Boston" will MC the NSAR REALTOR® and Community Awards Event on October 28th.
NSAR Launches REALTOR® Pin Challenge Members of NSAR’s Professional Standards Committee’s Communications Work Group are challenging North Shore REALTORS® to show your REALTOR® pride this fall.
Connect with the NSAR
Connect with MAR, NAR, and MLS Pin
NSAR Member Portal- What you need to know
Healthcare Reform: What Mass. REALTORS Need to Know
Essex County Housing Demand Presentation
NAR Real Estate & Economic Outlook - New England Region
NSAR Launches New Member Portal
NSAR staff introduces the new member portal.