- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- March Membership Event
- CEU 12 Credit 6 Class Discount
- Smart Growth/Smart Energy
- 93A Consumer Protectection
- Long-vacant Woolworth Property in Haverhill to Become Riverfront Campus/Business/Shops
- Seafood Company Would Bring 225 Jobs to Blackburn Park in Gloucester
- Development on Turner Hill, Ipswich
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The January Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click on link for report.
Future of Housing & Economy on the North Shore "Status Quo or Stronger Region" is the topic for NSAR's March Membership to be held on March 13, 2014 at the Salem Waterfront Hotel. Marc Draise, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Area Planning Council will discuss the latest projections of scenarios for regional growth.
NSAR OFFICE CLOSED Due to the storm the NSAR office is closed today. Stay safe and warm.
Connect with the NSAR
NAR Real Estate & Economic Outlook - New England Region
New Flood Insurance Notice Form Available
Sample NFIP Disclosure
Marki Lemons' Presentation
2014 NSAR Leadership Installed
Vision 2014, Blues Brothers (and Sisters)...find photos of the Installation on the NSAR Facebook Site