- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- New Member Orientation - August 2016
- Expanding Housing Opportunities (EHO)
- Real Estate Safety Matters: Safe Business = Smart Business
- All Six September CEUs - 12 Credits
- Attention REALTORS® - Home Energy Scoring Bill Hangs in Balance
- More Apartments Proposed for Rantoul Street
- Lynn, MA Development Led by Lynn Economic Advancement and Development (LEAD)
Attention REALTORS®- Home energy Scorng Bill Hangs in Balance Energy scoring still on the table. Please act now!
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The June 2016 Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click the link on the right for the report.
Massachusetts Senate Set to Vote on Bill that would be Harmful to Commonwealth's Housing The Massachusetts Association of Realtors® (MAR) formally opposes several sections of Senate Bill S.2372, An Act to promote energy diversity. As drafted, the bill would be extremely harmful to the Massachusetts housing market and would disproportionately hurt low- and moderate-income homeowners. The Massachusetts Senate is scheduled to vote on S.2372 this Thursday.
Connect with the NSAR
Connect with MAR, NAR, and MLS Pin
Information on Business Email Compromise from the FBI
Cyber Fraud and the Real Estate Professional
Risk Management: Computer Security & Privacy Protection
Economic Update- Dr.Lawrence Yun