- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- All 6 September CEUs - 12 Credits
- Overview of Insurance in Res. RE Transaction - RE96R15
- Real Estate Brokerage Professional Ethics for Res. & Com. RE Brokerage - RE33RC11
- Title V - RE47R06
- Historic Danvers Albion F. Welch House Demolished
- Beverly Buys 12-acre Camp lot
- Gateway Center Proposal in Salem, MA
NSAR Event to Showcase NAR Economist and "Flipping Boston" Star Guest presenter Lawrence Yun, NAR’s Chief Economist, will be speaking at this year’s Annual Meeting and Dave Seymour co-star of A&E’s "Flipping Boston" will MC the NSAR REALTOR® and Community Awards Event on October 28th.
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The July 2015 Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click the link on the right for the report.
NSAR Launches REALTOR® Pin Challenge Members of NSAR’s Professional Standards Committee’s Communications Work Group are challenging North Shore REALTORS® to show your REALTOR® pride this fall.
Connect with the NSAR
Connect with MAR, NAR, and MLS Pin
NSAR Member Portal- What you need to know
Healthcare Reform: What Mass. REALTORS Need to Know
Essex County Housing Demand Presentation
NAR Real Estate & Economic Outlook - New England Region
NSAR Launches New Member Portal
NSAR staff introduces the new member portal.