- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) 2-day Designation
- Webinar: Architecture (RE14R07)
- Webinar: Designated Agency (RE90R14)
- Webinar: Due Diligence in Seller(s) Representation in Res. RE Transactions (RE97R15)
- Natural Gas Company Seeks Access to Private Land for Surveys - Pressures Owners
- Zoning Plans for River Street & Bass River in Beverly
- Proposed 96-Unit Chapter 40B Housing in Peabody off Route 114
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The December 2015 Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click the link on the right for the report.
REALTORS® Contribute to Local Food Bank NSAR’s 2016 Installation included a food drive for local residents in need. REALTORS® and Affiliates rallied donations of non-perishable food items to support the efforts of the Ipswich Community Food Pantry (ICFP).
NSAR's 93rd Installation of Officers & Directors Incoming NSAR President Betty Slatko requests your presence at the North Shore Association of REALTORS® Installation of 2016 Leadership on Thursday, December 10th at the Mansion on Turner Hill in Ipswich.
Connect with the NSAR
Connect with MAR, NAR, and MLS Pin
Economic Update- Dr.Lawrence Yun
NSAR Member Portal- What you need to know
Healthcare Reform: What Mass. REALTORS Need to Know
Essex County Housing Demand Presentation
NSAR Launches New Member Portal
NSAR staff introduces the new member portal.