- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- March Membership Meeting - Federal Impact on the Housing Market
- All 6 March CEUs - 12 MA CE Credits
- Commonly Used Forms: Mandatory/Optional - RE39C05
- Financing - RE25R08
- Ipswich - More Housing on the Drawing Board?
- City of Beverly Looking for Real Estate Brokers for Waterfront Development
- Gloucester Receives Grant for Elderly Housing Rehab
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The January 2017 Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click the link on the right for the report.
NEW Mandatory Agency Disclosure Form The Board of Registration for Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons has issued a NEW Mandatory Agency Disclosure Form.
NSAR Members “Engage” in the Spirit of Giving At last week’s Installation of 2017 Officers & Directors, North Shore REALTORS® and Affiliates answered the call to “engage” and give back to the community. The collection of toys, gift cards, and monetary donations collected for the Boys & Girls Club of the Lower Merrimack Valley was astounding. The gifts were collected from the NSAR office today and will be distributed to Club members at the Club’s holiday party on December 22nd.
Connect with the NSAR
Connect with MAR, NAR, and MLS Pin
Information on Business Email Compromise from the FBI
Cyber Fraud and the Real Estate Professional
Risk Management: Computer Security & Privacy Protection
Economic Update- Dr.Lawrence Yun