- Find a REALTOR®
- Consumer Resources
- Professional Education
- Government Affairs
- About NSAR
- New Member Orientation & COE - March 2015
- MLS PIN - Getting Started: Contact Management
- MLS PIN - Getting Started: Searching the System
- NSAR March Membership Meeting: North Shore Housing and Economic Development Update
- Danvers Downtown Zoning Planning
- Beverly: Brimbal Avenue Project
- Lynn Mandatory Mediation Preceeding Foreclosure Being Challenged
Latest North Shore Market Report Now Available The January 2015 Market Report for the North Shore is now available on the NSAR website. Click the link on the right for the report.
Storm Update 2/2/15 The NSAR office is closed for the morning due to the storm. We will update as storm progresses.
SAVE $35... Pay Your 2015 Membership Dues by December 31st Association dues for 2015 were payable in November. Second notices were emailed to each member on December 1st. Members who have not paid by December 31st will incur a $35 late fee. To avoid this fee you may pay your dues on-line at the member portal, call the office to pay by phone with MasterCard or Visa, or mail your check to NSAR. If you are interested in joining the payment plan or need help with downloading a copy of your invoice-call Jeannette Southall at 978-232-9410.
Connect with the NSAR
Connect with MAR, NAR, and MLS Pin
NSAR Member Portal- What you need to know
Healthcare Reform: What Mass. REALTORS Need to Know
Essex County Housing Demand Presentation
NAR Real Estate & Economic Outlook - New England Region
NSAR Launches New Member Portal
NSAR staff introduces the new member portal.